Faisalabad is the third-largest city in Pakistan and the second largest in Punjab. Faisalabad is an industrial city and is also called the Manchester of Asia. Prior to 1977, the name of this city was Lyallpur which was later changed to Faisalabad. There are many interesting famous places in Faisalabad.
In addition, the city also promotes tourism. Similarly, there are also many beautiful and famous tourist destinations. Today we will tell you the best places to visit in Faisalabad.
1. Clock Tower Faisalabad
The Clock Tower built-in memory of Queen Victoria is 116 years old and was built during British Raj. Construction of the tower began in 1903 and was completed in 1905. This famous tower is 100 feet high and has 4 floors. Furthermore, the clock in this tower was brought from Dubai, which is mounted on the fourth floor.
In Fact, this Clock Tower is famous and recognizable in Faisalabad as well as one of the best places to visit in Faisalabad. Especially, the tower is in its original state and if you want to do shopping in Faisalabad, there are 8 bazaars around the Clock tower where there is a large number of people and tourists also come here.
- Things to do: 8 bazaars for shopping named as:
Katchery bazaar, Chinot bazaar, Aminpur bazaar, Bhawana bazaar, Jhang bazaar, Montgomery bazaar, Karkhana bazaar, and Rail bazaar.
- Attractions: The beauty of this Tower is the reason for its attraction.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
- Location: Clock Tower is located at CHOWK, Clock Tower Rd, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
2. Lyallpur Museum
Lyallpur Museum is located in Faisalabad and was built in 2010 by the Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif. Actually, Lyallpur is the old name of Faisalabad. In addition, there are about 10 galleries in this museum which show different cultures, periods of history and maps of all provinces and cities are shown in order.
Similarly, old cultures, paintings by famous painters, ancient history are the focus of people’s attention. This place is one of the best places to visit in Faisalabad for domestic and foreign tourists. Citizens and Students should come here and learn about the history and culture of their city.
- Things to do: Each and every thing to know from ancient past to modern present in form of different galleries.
- Attractions: About 350 species of birds.
Monday to Thursday and Saturday: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Friday: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Location: Lyallpur Museum is located at MA Jinnah Road, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
3. Jinnah Garden Faisalabad
This park is 118 years old. The old name of Jinnah garden was Company Park and this park is also known as Company Park. Among the best places to visit in Faisalabad, this Jinnah Garden steals the show with its beauty and cleanliness.
The jogging track of this park is about 4 km long and the old and young people come here for exercise in the morning and evening. Furthermore, there are also fountains that are the center of attention.
This park is the largest of the existing parks in Faisalabad. Especially, Flowers are displayed in this park every spring and the number of visitors is very high. It is counted as among the best places to visit in Faisalabad.
- Things to do: Exercise, a picnic spot, yoga session, and morning walk.
- Attractions: Fighter jet, Monument of Sir Charles James Lyall, and 12 Dari ( 12 Doors ).
Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Entry Ticket: Entry ticket per person 20 Rupees.
- Location: Jinnah Garden is located at A Block, Gulistan Colony 2, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
4. Sindbad Wonderland Faisalabad
Sindbad Wonderland is a place of entertainment for children and adults in Faisalabad. Here you can come with your family and friends. This park is also one of the best places to visit in Faisalabad. The number of tourists who come here is high and tourists enjoy coming here a lot.
- Things to do: Many indoor and outdoor games include swings for children and adults.
- Attractions: In night colorful and bright view of this park is its attraction.
- Sindbad faisalabad timing:
Sunday to Saturday: 12:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Entry Ticket: Entry ticket only 5 Rupees.
- Location: Sindbad Wonderland is located at Civil Lines, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
5. Aqua Land Water Park
As you know, as summer approaches, tourists tend to flock to water parks. So, today we bring you one of the best places to visit in Faisalabad called Aqua Land Water Park. This park is the best water park to visit in Faisalabad. In addition, the park is spread over an area of 2500 square meters.
There are many slides and swimming pools to enjoy. Furthermore, if you want to swim you will be guided. Similarly, swimming goggles and clothes are also readily available. The water park is well maintained. In the park, there is also a canteen. Here you will also find luggage drawers for a few bucks. It is also considered one of the famous places in Faisalabad.
- Things to do: Thrilling slides and large swimming pools.
- Entry Ticket: The entry ticket per person is 300 Rupees.
- Location: Aqua Land Water Park is located at West Rakh, W Canal Road, Abdullah Pur, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
6. Gatwala Wildlife Park Faisalabad
Gatwala Wildlife Park is one of the best places to visit in Faisalabad. This famous and beautiful park is built on an area of 131 acres. Spread over greenery, this park is extremely beautiful and a tourist attraction. Furthermore, the importance of forest and wildlife in this park is important in view of recreational areas.
Similarly, there is also a lake in the park where crocodiles live and are fed. This Park is one of the best parks to visit in Faisalabad and there are many more animals in this park.
- Things to do: Boating, Fishing, Camping, and Swings.
- Attractions: This park’s greenery and clean environment is its attraction.
- Timing: Saturday to Sunday: 6:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Location: Gatwala Wildlife Park is located at Lahore, Shaikhupura-Faisalabad Rd, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
7. D Ground Park
Built-in 1950, this park is one of the best places to visit in Faisalabad that has been visited many times by the people of Faisalabad. The park is rich in natural beauty.
In this park, symbolic sculptures of famous places of Pakistan have been made. There is a radio station Faisalabad inside the park that you can visit.
D Ground Park is also used for the various festival. A temporary bazaar is also set up for Eid’s shopping during Ramadan which adds to the park’s popularity.
In this beautiful park, you will also find the best jogging track. You will also find food items in this park. At night you will find this park full of crowds where children adults do exercise and walk. You must visit this park with your family.
- Attractions: Symbolic sculpture of famous places of Pakistan and radio station Faisalabad.
- Things to do: Walking track, festivals, and Eid bazaar.
What is a famous thing about Faisalabad?
Faisalabad is also known as the Manchester of Pakistan because of the booming textile industry which is almost similar to Manchester. Another name of Faisalabad is the city of textile.
Is Faisalabad safe?
Somewhere it is safe or somewhere it is not. The main thing is that you have to be careful as a visitor or tourist. Otherwise, Faisalabad is the best place to visit or to take a tour alone and with your friends too.