A shopping Mall is a place where there are a lot of modern things. Like a shop complex and you don’t have to go anywhere else, you can easily find all the items under one roof.
Similarly, In Islamabad, there are many modern, big, and most beautiful Malls. Today we will tell you important information about some of the best Shopping Malls in Islamabad.
1. Centaurus Mall
Centaurus Mall is one of the best shopping Malls in Islamabad. The Mall’s construction began in 2005 and was completed in 2011. The Mall is worth about 3500 crores in Pakistani currency. There is also a Hotel, Residential, and office area inside the Centaurus building. This mall covers a very large area and its architecture is very beautifully constructed.
The Centaurus Mall is also one of the famous shopping malls in Islamabad where you will get upscale brands. Here you will find many brands of shoes, clothes, watches, handbags, jewelry, and furniture.
The variety of everything in this Mall is very high and the things here are also quite expensive. The Mall has elevators and escalators to get to different floors. There is a food court on the last floor of the Mall where you can find all kinds of foods like fast food, street food items, ice creams, and many delicious foods.
- Things to do: Virtual reality area where kids can play video games. There is also a its play area called fun city and here is so many rides and games for children.
- Attractions: This beautifully designed Mall with its fountains and its decoration is the center of attention of the people.
- Entry ticket: The entry fee is 500 rupees ( only for boys ). If they are with a girl or with their family entry is free for them and if they are alone or with a group of boys they have to buy the ticket for entrance.
Monday To Sunday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Location: F8، 4 Jinnah Avenue, F 8/4 F-8, Islamabad, Pakistan.
2. Giga Mall
The Giga Mall in Islamabad covers an area of 150,000 square feet. After the mall opened in 2016, it became the focus of thousands of people. If you are visiting with your family and friends, this mall is one of the famous places in Islamabad.
In this Mall in Islamabad, you will find 200+ National and International brands. The quantity of everything here is tremendous that is why this Mall is more popular among the people. It is considered one of the famous shopping malls in Islamabad.
The Mall has 5 floors and the Mall is beautifully constructed and has many shops of clothes, shoes, watches, perfumes, etc. people come here for both entertainment and shopping. The Mall also has a food court with all kinds of food.
- Things to do: There is a fun city in this Mall for children and there is a cinema called Cineplex.
- Attractions: The design of the Mall building is extremely beautiful and this is the reason for its attraction.
- Events: Many actors come to this Mall to promote the film. New year night is celebrated here with great enthusiasm.
Monday To Sunday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Location: Giga Mall is located at Main GT Road, DHA, Sector F Phase II, Islamabad, Pakistan.
3. Safa Gold Mall
Safa Gold Mall is one of the most popular shopping malls in Islamabad. Safa Mall very beautifully constructed Mall that is very popular among people. Safa Mall is the center of attraction for shoppers due to its hospitality, cleanliness, and bright atmosphere and is one of the best Malls in Islamabad.
There is a store of everything and there are expensive and famous brands, therefore, everything from clothes to household necessities will be easily found in this Mall. In the same way, Dry Fruits, Fruits, Vegetables, and Sweets are also available in this Mall. Safa Mall is one of the best shopping malls in Islamabad. The service and quality of the goods are excellent and the price of everything here is very high.
- Things to do: The Mall has a kids play area for children and also has fun games for adults with dedicated skating rink.
- Attractions: The beautiful fountains outside the Safa Gold Mall, with its various color lights, makes this Mall’s building even more charming and attractive.
Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Location: Safa Gold Mall is located at Plot no: 5, College Road, F-7 Markaz Jinnah Super, Islamabad, Pakistan.
4. Amazon Mall
Amazon Mall is the first Rain Forest Theme Mall in Pakistan and is also known as Amazon outlet and Amazon 1. Each floor has a theme base and is a fully commercial Mall. The Mall has two basements reserved for car parking. Amazon Mall is one of the entertaining shopping malls in Islamabad.
There is a great food court on the 3rd floor. However, 4,5,6 are reserved for offices. This Mall has all the basic necessities including 24/7 guards and elevators. There is a Chase Value Centre in this Mall where jewelry, Clothes, shoes, and many other things can be easily found at cheaper prices as compared to other Malls in Islamabad.
- Things to do: There is a Kids play area, Cinema, and much more entertainment stuff on the 3rd floor.
- Attractions: Rooftop Restaurant based on the theme of Amazon Rain Forest with lush green flora aims to provide an unforgettable dining experience to their customers.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Location: Amazon Mall is located at National Highway 5, sector A DHA phase 2, Islamabad, Pakistan.