Malls are well-known for providing all the facilities under one roof. Some of the rational ways that malls provide you include parking facilities, a wide range of products, restrooms, gaming zone, food courts, movie theatres, brands, elevators, and many other benefits. Similarly, we will tell you about the best shopping malls in Karachi.
1. Lucky One Mall
Lucky One Mall is one of the best shopping malls in Karachi. It has a large indoor parking area space for 1200 cars. It has over 200 stores and different services which are owned by Younus Brother groups. Its construction started in 2010 and was completed in 2017.
It includes brand outlets, food courts, groceries, electronic items, and areas for musical concerts in fashion shows. This mall also has national and international brands of clothes and some international fast-food restaurants. The outdoor food street has many fine-dining restaurants. Therefore, apart from shopping people come here for outings and to see the beauty of malls in Karachi.
Brands name: Saphire, Legends, Nishatlinen, Edenrobe, Threads & Motifs, Ethnic, Ego, Shamraf’s, Agha Noor, ak Studio, J.( Junaid Jamshed ), Hibbitt, Saya, Kayseria, Limelight, Leisure Club, Ideas by Gul Ahmed, Almas, and most famous Khaadi.
- Things to do: The mall also featured the indoor theme park OnederLand, which consists of over 200 attractions across 2 levels. Children’s play area also includes in it.
- Events: Lucky One mall conducts special events like 14th August, musical concert, promotion of films, etc.
- Location: Lucky one Mall is located in LA-2/B, Block 21، Main Rashid Minhas Rd, opp. UBL Sports Complex، Block 21 Gulberg Town, Karachi, Pakistan.
2. Dolmen Malls
Dolmen Malls is called International shopping Malls in Pakistan. It is also one of the best Shopping Malls in Karachi. Dolmen Malls are a chain of shopping Malls in Karachi owned by the Dolmen group. This group operates three Malls located in Clifton, Tariq Road, and Hyderi. First Dolmen Mall was opened in 2000 which is located at Tariq road. Second Dolmen Mall was built in 2008 which is located at hyderi and the last one was built in 2018 located at Clifton.
It has everything from shopping to food. There are many famous brands here. In summer, there are also mid-summer sales. During special events like Eid, Ramadan, 14 August, etc the Malls is beautifully decorated. This Mall is constructed amazingly. Every brand and every type of clothes, footwear, and grocery are here. Finally, I would say go and enjoy yourself and shop at the same time. It is listed among the best shopping malls in Karachi.
- Things to do: You can hire Mall for birthday celebration and other ceremony. There is plenty of space for childrens to play.
Dolmen Mall Clifton: Dolmen City, HC-3, Marine Promenade, Block 4 Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan.
Dolmen Mall Tariq Road: 10 Tariq Rd, Delhi Society Delhi CHS PECHS, Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan.
And Dolmen Mall Hyderi: Sharah-e-Sher Shah Suri, Block C North Nazimabad Town, Karachi, Pakistan.
3. Ocean Mall
Ocean mall is one of the best shopping malls in Karachi. This Mall tower considers one of the tallest towers in Karachi. Ocean Mall is a tower of 120 meters ( 393 feet ) skyscraper in Clifton. It was built between 2009 and 2014. Firstly it was founded as an International hotel project for Sofitel, but later due to some reason, it was redesigned into a shopping Mall.
This mall contains 28 stores above ground, and five below ground. It has 9 passenger lifts and 5 cargo lifts. This Mall has the most beautiful things and areas. Similarly, it is a very attractive and most visited Mall in Karachi.
- Attractions: Big tower and beautifully decorated areas are attractions.
- Things to do: Ocean Mall is a source of enjoyment. There are so many things to do most of these are Lazer Gun Zone, Bounce off Area, Haunted House, Table Tennis, and Snooker with such an amazing environment.
- Brands name: Hush Puppies, Sana Safinaz, Almirah, Edenrobe, Amir Adnan, Nike.
- Facilities: ATM facility on ground, second, and fourth floor, Mothers area at first floor, Restroom at first, second, and fourth floor, Prayer area at first floor, Drivers room at basement 2, Car parking at basement 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Location: Ocean Mall is located at Main Khayaban-e-Iqbal, near Do Talwar, Block 9 Clifton, Karachi city, Pakistan.
4. Forum Mall Karachi
Forum Mall is among the best shopping malls in Karachi. There are many brands of clothes, shoes, bags, and perfumes available in this mall. There is also a supermarket called EBCO where groceries and everyday items can be easily purchased.
The mall has underground parking as well as parking in the surrounding areas. Families come here in large numbers to shop and this mall has all kinds of Pakistani, Chinese, continental, and fast food.
- Things to do: Gaming zone, Kids play area and many more things to do.
- Brands name: Sapphire, Jockey, Waseem Noor, Foot print, Zubaida Aslam, Antiques House, Crystal Palace Candy, ego, Saeed Ghani, Edenrobe, Yasmine, etc.
- Location: Forum Mall is located at Kheyaban-e-Roomi, Block 9 Clifton, Karachi city, Pakistan.
5. Millennium Mall
Millennium Mall is considered one of the best shopping malls in Karachi. This mall is famous in Karachi in that everything is available here at reasonable prices. This is a great commodity for those who can’t afford the more expensive ones. Everything is easily available at the best and middle price.
This mall also has the best brand of clothes, jewelry, and footwear at high prices for those who can afford it. The mall also features traditional Pakistani and modern clothes.
- Things to do: Play area for kids, Bowling area for adults, 3d and 5d cinema with a very calm environment. There are also many food stalls with many kinds of food.
- Location: Millennium mall is located at Rashid Minhas Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi city, Pakistan.
6. Atrium Mall Karachi
Atrium Mall is located in Karachi, the famous and bustling city of Pakistan. The number of people coming to this Mall is very high. In Atrium Mall Karachi, Clothes, Shoes, and Bags of national and international brands attract buyers.
The mall has clothes, shoes, accessories, groceries, and many shops. This mall is not that big but here you will find all the items you need.
This mall is considered one of the best shopping malls in Karachi. There is also a One Dollar shop in this mall where you can get every item for only 160 rupees. There are many shops on the ground floor as well as a play area for children where your children can enjoy.
There is a movie theater inside the Atrium Mall, which is Pakistan’s first 3D digital screen cinema complex within Karachi. The Cinema opened on December 31, 2010. You can also enjoy watching movies here. Special care is taken for the cleanliness in this mall and its architecture is also very beautiful. Elevators also exist in this mall and out you will also get a parking area.
The best Food Court on the top floor also presents delicious food to the visitors especially juicy burgers, fast food, and dessert. You must come to this mall and enjoy yourself.
- Attractions: Beautiful architecture and food court.
- Things to do: Shopping, Play area, and food court.
- Location: Atrium Mall is loacted at Raja Ghazanfar Ali Road Saddar, Karachi.