Hyderabad is a historical city and there are many best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan. Hyderabad is the second-largest city in Sindh and the eighth-largest city in Pakistan. In the past, Hyderabad was called Neron Kot.
There are many tourists destination in this city and this city is also the best in terms of tourism. Today we will give you information about some of the famous tourist places here.
1. Boulevard Mall Hyderabad
Boulevard Mall is the only and largest Mall in Hyderabad. For this reason, it is the center of attention of the people. This Mall has clothes, shoes, bags, etc of all domestic and foreign brands. Similarly, here is the best grocery equipment also.
This Mall is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan. Being a beautiful and big mall, this place is crowded with people. There is also a food court in the Mall.
- Things to do: There is a super space in this Mall where you can find many games and swings for entertainment for kids and adults and there is a cinema house also.
- Attractions: This Mall’s outlook and inner best look is its attraction.
- Location: Boulevard Mall is located at A/14 AutoBahn Rd, Hyderabad, Pakistan.
2. Kotri Barrage
Kotri Barrage was developed in 1955 to control the flow of water in the Indus river. The old name of this barrage was Ghulam Muhammad Barrage. The barrage has 44 bays, each 18 meters wide.
Kotri Barrage is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad on the Indus river between Jamshoro and Hyderabad. This barrage is also known as Al-Manzar. Near this barrage is Al-Manzar restaurant which offers a beautiful view and the Palla Fish of this restaurant is a very famous dish which you must try.
Visitors come in large numbers and also take boat rides and have a lot of fun. Along with a boat ride, you can also do horse riding here. It is considered to be the biggest picnic point in Hyderabad. As the weather is good, a large number of tourists visit this place.
- Attractions: Sunset and night view of this barrage are its attractions.
- Things to do: Restaurant, boating, and horse riding.
- Location: Kotri Barrage is located on the Indus River between Jamshoro and Hyderabad in the Sindh province of Pakistan.
3. Darawat Dam
Built in 2013, the dam still attracts tourists with its beauty. The Darawat Dam Is located in the Jamshoro district of Sindh province. With a length of 250 meters and a height of 43 meters, it is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan.
The small mountains around the dam add to its beauty. The Darawat Dam offers a wonderful and beautiful view from the height of the mountains.
This dam is not that big but its beauty will not disappoint you. Remember to bring food and drink with you as you will not find anything to eat or drink around.
If you are thinking that you will be swimming there then swimming is forbidden but you can definitely fishing here. Bikers enjoy the beautiful road trip built firmly between the hills of this dam.
- Attractions: Small and beautiful mountains around the dam are its attractions.
- Things to do: Fishing, boating, and you can enjoy picnic here with your family.
- Location: Darawat Dam is located near the Village of Jhangri in Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan.
4. Rani Bagh Hyderabad
Rani Bagh is a family park in Hyderabad where you can have fun with your friends and family. The park is a huge 58 acres park. Furthermore, there are many different jewelry and food stalls.
The park is very crowded during Eid. As it is a single park, it is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan and it is also the center of attention of most people.
- Things to do: There are some swings for children and adults.
- Entry Ticket: Entry Ticket per person 30 rupees ( above 3 year ).
- Location: Rani Bagh is located at Qasimabad, Hyderabad, Pakistan.
5. Sindh Museum Hyderabad
The Museum was established in 1971. The Museum houses a wealth of ancient Sindhi culture and heritage and attracts a large number of visitors. In addition, this Museum has arts, cultures, and many paintings.
This Museum covers a large area. To be honest it is considered one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan and the ancient information and object in this Museum invite people to visit this place.
- Things to do: History enthusiasts will get much good information about history.
- Exhibition: In this Museum you can exhibit handmade things.
- Entry Ticket: Entry ticket for adults is 20 rupees, for children 10 rupees, and for foreigners 300 rupees.
- Location: Sindh Museum is located at National Highway 5, Rani Bagh Qasimabad, Hyderabad.
6. Resham Gali Hyderabad
Resham Gali basically a market. This market is many years old and very famous in Hyderabad. The number of visitors is very high. This market is especially good for women’s items. Similarly, there are also household items, clothes, shoes, cosmetics, children’s toys, bags, books, etc.
When you get tired of shopping, there are plenty of things to eat. This place is considered one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan. In Fact, the market is very crowded in the evening, so I suggest you come here in the afternoon.
- Attractions: The longest bazaar of Hyderabad also called SHAHI BAZAAR. The bazaar is situated on the Hill.
- Location: Resham Gali is located at Hyderabad, Sindh.
7. Mukhi Mehal Hyderabad
The building was built in 1920 by famous personality Jheta Nand Mukhi. That is why it was named Mukhi Mehal. The building covers 833 square yards. Furthermore, In 2008, the Pakistani government decided to build a museum in the building under its supervision.
Similarly, the ancient and beautiful architecture is the best and for this reason, this building attracts every domestic and foreign tourist. This is the best place to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan and here you can go with your family and friends.
- Things to do: History lovers can definitely get much information about ancient living.
- Attractions: This building is so beautifully and intelligently constructed.
- Location: Mukhi Mehal is located at Pakka Qila Road, Hyderabad, Sindh.
8. Badshahi Bungalow of Talpur Mirs
In 1863, the bungalow was built under the supervision of Mir Hassan Ali Talpur. Everything in this bungalow is kept exactly as it was many years ago.
Actually, the number of visitors is not so high but it is a good place for tourists to visit in Hyderabad and it is also considered as one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan. Furthermore, upon entering the bungalow, the real deer’s head is attached to the walls and there are many things to see in this bungalow. Must visit once.
- Things to do: You will get much information about ancient people how they used to live their lives.
- Attraction: This bungalow’s outlook and inner look is obviously attractive.
- Location: Tomb of Talpur Mirs located in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan.
9. Askari Family Park
Askari family park at Qasim chowk Hyderabad offers the perfect family environment. This park is one of the best family parks in Hyderabad for relaxing and having a morning walk with friends.
In the evening, tourists come to this park with their families for sightseeing. There are also shops for tourists from where they can buy cold drinks and some food items and can enjoy the ambiance here.
Spread over a large area, this park has not had many swings, but children enjoy playing here. people come here and create opportunities for leisure themselves by playing football, cricket, and by playing many different games with friends. In the morning, you can do jogging and exercise here. You will find the best track for the walk.
- Attractions: Lush greenery and open air ambiance.
- Things to do: Shops and you can create fun opportunities by yourself.
- Location: Askari Family park is located at Qasimabad, Hyderabad, Sindh.
10. Pakka Qilla
Pakka Qilla was built by Mian Ghulam Shah Kalhoro in 1768. The construction of the fort was spearheaded by Dewan Gudumal, which is made of strong bricks and is as strong today as it was before that’s why it was named Pakka Qilla.
The fort is 68 feet above sea level and covers an area of 30 acres. This fort is one of the historical places in Hyderabad and the number of tourists visiting here is also very high.
This fort is no longer in that condition as it was before but those who love historical places still come to see this fort. Still today this place is considered as one of the famous places to visit in Hyderabad.
A play area has also been built inside the fort for sightseeing and entertainment where the people of Hyderabad and tourists from far and wide come to enjoy.
There are beautiful carvings in one of the rooms of this fort. I would definitely suggest you see this place. People are interested to know about it and to visit this place.
- Things to do: You can get historic information from here.
- Location: Pakka Qilla is located at Hyderabad, Sindh.
11. Ganjo Takkar
Ganjo Takkar is an old historical place in Hyderabad where the mountains used to be very famous but now those mountains have been cut down to a great extent.
After the accumulation of rainwater in Ganjo Takkar, this place became a lake that start offering amazing views. Due to this lake, it is also called Ganjo Takkar lake, looking at this place you will not believe that it is really in Hyderabad, or for Pakistan tour you are in a place like Ansoo lake or Saiful Malook lake.
This place was accidentally turned into a beautiful lake by rainwater and now people come from far and wide to see it. The place offers a very attractive view along with the calm winds of Hyderabad.
There is not any shop for having lunch or drink near this lake, so bring something to eat with you. It would be better to visit this place a few days after the rains have stopped. Only after the rains does this place look like a lake and you get to see the attractive scenery.
The place is still very clean and beautiful but in the future, it is up to the tourists to make sure to keep the place clean. This place can be a great place to visit with family and is also considered as one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad Pakistan.
- Attractions: Beautiful lake after rain and mountains views are its attraction.
- Things to do: You can create leisure opportunities with family and friends.
- Location: Ganjo Takkar is located at hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan.
Q1. Where I can spend a day in Hyderabad?
Ans. You can spend a day in Hyderabad with the most famous places. We have written the famous places of Hyderabad in our posts you can take suggestions from there.
Q2. Why Hyderabad is famous?
Ans. Hyderabad is famous for its culture, history, and old forts also. When you are on the visit of Hyderabad of course time will get short to visit all the places.
Q3. Is Hyderabad worth visiting?
Ans. Yes, Hyderabad is worth visiting, during a passing time Hyderabad is developing and being a tourist, of course, nothing more but you will know something interesting from this trip.