Parks play an important role in enhancing the beauty of any city. Karachi, which is called the city of light is an example of beauty. There are also many beautiful and famous family parks in Karachi.
When you want a little outdoor fun you can go to the best parks in Karachi. Let us describe some of the famous family parks in Karachi.
1. Bahria Adventure Land Theme Park
Bahria Adventure Land Theme Park is one of the best family parks in Karachi. This beautiful and unique theme park is the latest addition to the list of tourist attractions in Karachi and beyond.
Now, this park tops the list of the best and most famous family parks in Karachi. Rides are of International standard that provides a high-quality experience and safety.
Numerous rides are available at Bahria Adventure Land that will be unique for children, men, and women of all ages.
There are various swings and waterfront attractions. There is a water park in the park and there are activities to do and swimming enthusiasts can swim with the best slides. Here you are provided with the best types of food and we can assure you that you will be happy with every service.
Bahria adventure land rides list: Some of the Bahria adventure lands rides list is…
1. Roller coaster called Rail Blazers.
2. The exciting Power Drop ride.
3. The Adventure Pirates.
4. The Claw.
5. Cyclone Alladin.
6. Shark Attack.
7. Sinbad etc.
- Attraction: Its wide space and the most beautiful architecture are its attractions.
- Things to do: You can take all the rides with great safety. Here is a water attraction also you can do swimming here and do other activities with friends.
- Expenses: There are no extra expenses to accept an entry ticket. Just you have to buy an entry ticket and you can enjoy every ride without paying any further payment. Food expenses are required according to the food you have.
- Entry Ticket: The entry ticket for one person is 2000 rupees. Children’s entry ticket is 1500 rupees.
- Location: Bahria Adventure Land Theme Park is located at Jinnah Ave, Gadap Town, Karachi city, Pakistan.
2. Askari Amusement Park
Askari Amusement Park is considered one of the best family parks in Karachi. Its popularity is due to its unlimited rides and the attractiveness of the park.
The park is spread over a large area. There are more than 100 dangerous and fun rides in this park. There are separate rides for children. You will also find every type of food here.
Here you can come with family, friends and even alone. If you live in Karachi and yet have not visited this park then I suggest you visit this park. Many of the best moments will be remembered.
- Attractions: Karachi Eye Ride is the greatest attraction of this park from where you can enjoy the complete view of this beautiful park.
- Things to do: You can take the best and most dangerous rides in this park. Askari park Karachi rides are a roller coaster, Pendulum, thrill, slingshot, and many more rides. Here are over 100 rides.
- Expenses: The smallest swings in the park start at a cost of 60 rupees and the big swings cost up to 300 rupees.
- Entry Ticket: The entry ticket is Rs.60 per person and children under 2 years are free
- Location: Askari Amusement Park is located at Old Subzi Mandi, Main University Road, Eissa Nagri, Karachi City, Pakistan.
3. Alladin Park
Aladdin Amusement Park is known as the best family park in Karachi. This park is the center of the attention of many people in Karachi. There are many activities to be done in this park. There are many swings and food stalls are also set up here.
People usually prefer to come to this park. Special care is for cleanliness in this park. You are given a lot of safety instructions when taking dangerous rides. Most people like to spend their weekends in this park. It is also one of the best family parks in Karachi.
- Attraction: Over 40 rides from Pendulum thrill to kiddy rides.
- Things to do: You can take here all rides according to your wish and you can also do shopping from stalls.
- Expenses: You can buy wrist band in 300 Rupees with unlimited rides. The chairlift price is 150 Rupees per seat.
- Entry ticket: The entry ticket for one person is 50 Rupees.
- Location: Aladdin Amusement Park is located at Rashid Minhas Road, Block 11 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi city, Pakistan.
4. Safari Park
The park is spread over 148 acres and is home to various animals in a vast green landscape. This park is a family park in Karachi where people come with their family and friends and enjoy the vast foothills of this park it is one of the famous parks in Karachi.
People also come for a walk in this park. There are also natural lakes in this park which are considered to be the cause of the beauty of this park.
The park also has a Funland for children. On other hand, there are also many activities to do in the park.
- Attractions: Vast area with a clean environment, and two natural lakes.
- Things to do: Funland for Kids, Different rides for adults and children, zoo for visit, and food canteen.
- Expenses: This park is so big that you can’t walk on it so there is a coach in the park that takes you around the whole park for 30 rupees. There is also a train that takes children to Funland at a cost of 20 rupees and the price of different swings is according to their rides. The chairlift costs 600 rupees per seat.
- Safari park Karachi ticket price: Ticket for one person is 50 Rupees and 30 Rupees for children.
- Location: Safari Park is located at University Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi city, Pakistan.
5. Chunky Monkey Amusement Park
This park is perfect for children’s entertainment. Parents bring their children, especially 3 to 9 years old, to the park for fun.
There are many beautiful and attractive swings in this park which are very popular among the children. The park has an area known as a fun city where there are many games for children.
There are also many swings for adults in this park. This park is considered one of the best family parks in Karachi for children.
If you are worried that there is no good place for children to have fun then this park is perfect for your children and for you too. We are sure to visit this park once.
- Attraction: Many games and swings make it attractive and beautiful architecture makes it even more attractive.
- Things to do: There are many swings your children can take with full safety. Indoor games include fishing for Candy, Bopping head with a mallet, and many swings outside.
- Chunky Monkey Karachi ticket price: The entry ticket for one person is 50 rupees.
- Location: Chunky Monkey Amusement park is located at B-1, Khayaban-e-Sahil, Main، Sea View Road, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi, Pakistan.
6. Sindbad Amusement Park
This park is an amusement park in Karachi that has been providing excellent opportunities for sightseeing and entertainment to people since 1995. This is an open-air park which is spread over a large area, where you can easily walk around the park.
Tourists come here with their family and friends and have a lot of fun. This amusement park is one of the amazing family parks in Karachi.
There are amazing swings in this park. There are different swings for children and adults which include, Dodging cars, Tagada, Ornado, Dragon ride, Crazy bus, Motorcycling, and many other thrilling swings.
By the way, Each swing has a separate ticket price but if you take a wristband then you can take all the rides just by buying a wristband. There is also a toy shop and bag shop for children. Children and adults enjoy coming here.
As you enter, you will be greeted by a spectacular view of the fountain around the Sindbad cartoon. There are also indoor dining facilities for tourists where you can have lunch and dinner with your family.
At night, the beauty of this park is enhanced by the colorful lights. You must come to this park with your family and friends and have a lot of fun.
- Attractions: Beautiful fountain around sindbad cartoon and night view of this park.
- Things to do: Swings and indoor dining.
- Entry ticket: Entry ticket per person is Rs 40 and wristband for rides is Rs 400.
- Location: Sindbad Amusement park is located at Block 10 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
7. People’s Square
Another beautiful and magnificent amusement park in Karachi has been built by the Sindh government for the people of Karachi. This park has been included in the list of family parks in Karachi and becoming the center of attention of the people.
This is a family park where you can have a great time with your family and friends. There are many types of swings for children.
There are restaurants, food stalls, and sitting areas also. During the day the views of this park are different and at night it changes completely. At night the beauty of this park doubles.
Beautiful lighting and a clean environment are the centers of attention. Not only locals but also people from far and wide come to visit this park.
- Attractions: Lighting fountains with diferent lights in the middle of this park is its attraction.
- Things to do: Swings, rides, play area, sitting area, food stalls, restaurents.
- Location: People Square is located at Shahrah-e-Kemal Ataturk, Saddar Burns Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
8. Hill Park Karachi
Hill Park is the most visited park in Karachi. This is the best park spread over 62 acres. The park has a famous and beautiful lake which attracts tourists. The ducks floating in the lake add to its beauty.
The park has beautiful hills and a large part of the jogging track. Tourists come here in large numbers. One of the best parks in Karach, this park has a playland area called Fun City which has the best kind of swings for the entertainment of children and also swings for adults.
You can only go to this playland area with your family. People come to this park in large numbers for picnics. In summer people flock to this park in large numbers because of the cool and strong winds blowing in this park due to being on the hilltop.
The greenery in this park is the reason for its beauty. In this one park, you will find all the opportunities for leisure. You must come to this park and have a lot of fun.
- Attractions: Beautiful lake, hills, and beautiful architecture and entrance of Fun City are its attractions.
- Things to do: Swings, Lake view, hills view, Jogging track, and you can plan to have picnic with family and friends.
- Location: Hill park is located at Osman Issa Bhai Memon Road, Karachi Memon Society PECHS, Karachi, Pakistan.
9. Taleemi Bagh
Taleemi Bagh is a new park in Karachi that is spread over a large area. The park is fast becoming a tourist attraction.
The biggest beauty and attraction of this park is the Jurrasic Park built here where there are various types of Dinosaur statues that look so real while moving.
There is darkness in this place which makes this place damn scary. Due to this Jurrasic Park, this park is considered one of the best family parks in Karachi. The park also has a Mini Zoo where different types of animals attract tourists.
People come here in large numbers and have a lot of fun. The zoo has rabbits, monkeys, ducks, snakes, various reptiles, and a fish aquarium.
The park also has many swings for children and a soft play area for children in the park where they can play games. You must visit this large and beautiful park with friends and family and enjoy the fun facilities here.
- Attraction: Jurrasic park and various types of dinosaurs here are its attractions.
- Things to do: Mini Zoo, Swings, Jurrasic Park, and Soft play area
10. Danzoo Bahria Town
Danzoo, as the name suggests, there is a zoo and also a theme park, which is located in Karachi Bahria Town. It is considered one of the largest and best Zoos in Karachi.
As you enter the park, you will see beauty and cleanliness all around. There are a variety of animals and birds that attract children and adults alike.
The entry ticket is a bit expensive but after the entry ticket inside you will get a buggy ride free which will take you around the whole park.
There are many food courts at the entrance of the park. You can’t bring outside food here because outside food is not allowed. An artificial lake has been created here which offers an attractive view. You can also do boating here and have a lot of fun.
The park also has a children’s playland area with a variety of swings and games for children to enjoy. The park is beautifully constructed and maintained.
At night, the beautiful and colorful lights add to its beauty. Tourists come here in large numbers and are very much captivated by the serene and beautiful atmosphere here.
- Attractions: Animals, Birds, an Artificial lake, and night views are its attraction.
- Things to do: Swings, Boating, Playland area, and food court.
11. The Elixir Zoo
The Elixir Zoo is basically a private estate, also known as The Elixir School. Spread over a large area, the zoo offers the best opportunities for public entertainment.
This best zoo in Karachi has more than 1000 animals, including exotic animals. The zoo takes special care of the animals and has a very good sanitation system. The school has a number of sectors including the Zoo area, Birds area, and play area.
Kids come here in large numbers and have a lot of fun. There are also many birds in the zoo that look very attractive and make a lot of noise.
People feel relaxed in the natural environment of this zoo. The zoo also hosts an animal show with information about the animals.
The zoo also has a sitting area and best guides that provide detailed information about the animals. You should definitely come to this beautiful park with your family and friends and you will definitely enjoy it.
- Attractions: Big cages are its attraction.
- Things to do: Animals information and animal show.
12. Karachi Zoo Garden
Located in the city of lights Karachi, This Karachi Zoo Garden also known as Karachi Zoological Garden is very popular among tourists.
Spread over 33 acres, the zoo is home to many domestic and exotic animals including Bears, Elephants, Giraffes, Llamas, and many different animals.
Along with the animals, there are various and beautiful birds in which the Peacock impresses the tourists. It is one of the second largest and best zoos in Karachi. Tourists have a lot of fun visiting the ghost bungalow here.
The zoo also has a municipal aquarium area with over 300 fish and 23 different species. The park has a fountain which offers a beautiful view. Tourists come here in large numbers with children and have a lot of fun.
- Attractions: Municipal aquarium area is its attraction.
- Things to do: Bhoot Bungalow, Aquarium, and different animals to see.
13. Ibn-e-Qasim Bagh
Spread over 130 acres, this beautiful park is located near Clifton Beach Karachi. It was built on February 27, 2007, by Parvez Musharraf and was named after the 8th century Muslim conqueror Muhammad Bin Qasim.
This park is a tourist attraction due to its beauty and greenery. The park also has an ancient temple and mosque. The center of attention of this park is the Bahria Icon Tower which looks very attractive.
It is one of the best family parks in Karachi. There is nothing special to do, but Barrister Murtaza Wahab plans to start a zip line in the park for tourists.
People come here in large numbers with family and prefer it for a picnic. If you want, you can create leisure opportunities by playing cricket and lots of games.
If you come to Clifton Beach, be sure to visit this park as well. The tranquil atmosphere, the greenery, and the cool breezes are captivating. Due to its large area, various events are also held here which are visited by many citizens.
- Attractions: Lush greenery and Bahria Icon Tower are its attractions.
- Things to do: You can create leisure opportunities for fun.
14. Landhi Korangi Zoo
Landhi Korangi Zoo is spread over 4 acres in Karachi and was built in 1990. This zoo was considered one of the best zoos in Karachi and it used to have a variety of animals.
Tourists used to come here in large numbers with their families. If we talk about the current situation, no attention has been paid to it.
There are very few animals left, including rabbits, ducks, monkeys, and a few other animals. There are some swings for children in this zoo which is why children like to come here.
There is a fish aquarium in the zoo that is beautifully made and there are different kinds of fish. Only this aquarium is worth seeing in this zoo.
If you are planning a picnic with guests then this place is not worth it. You can come here just to make the children happy. The park has benches for sitting and a fountain which adds to its beauty.
- Attractions: Fish aquarium and some swings are its attraction.
- Things to do: Zoo area, Swings, and fish aquarium.